Concord New Energy Group is committed to developing and providing premium clean energy resources to help cut carbon emissions and actively address climate change. The Group integrates the climate change risk assessment into its overall corporate risk management process, actively identifies and manages the challenges and opportunities posed by climate change, and crafts and implements measures to adapt to or mitigate the impact of climate change on its business.
• International and domestic climate change policies will effectively promote the development and use of renewable energy;
• The Group will actively carry out new energy projects to ensure an efficient and stable supply of new energy resources;
• The new energy business helps facilitate societal responses to climate change, and further raises the awareness of the Group's business and improves the brand value, which allows the Group to build strong customer relationships and better expand its presence in the market.
2 Mitigation and Adaptation
• Set up medium and long-term targets for clean energy development to provide more, sustainable, and stable clean electricity;
• Improve energy efficiency in its own operations and reduce carbon emissions;
• Fully assess and respond to the impact of climate factors on its business and performance, increase technical and financial investment, improve design standards, and improve contingency plans for extreme weather;
• Optimize project layout to cope with and mitigate the impact of climate change;
• Continuously optimize and innovate services including smart energy, smart operation and maintenance, and work with customers and partners to explore new opportunities for reducing carbon emissions;
• Enable emission reduction in supply chains, take account of climate factors in procurement, and prioritize the use of low-carbon, energy-efficient equipment and materials;
• Improve employee engagement in energy conservation and emission reduction, and vigorously advocate low-carbon behaviors.